During this challenging time, Cary Dermatology is grateful for your help in preventing the spread of COVID-19. You have played an important role in protecting yourself, your family and our community.
Providing Safe Care
To protect those receiving care in our facilities, we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our infectious disease experts. Those precautions include:
- Requiring all team members, providers, patients and visitors to wear masks.
- Screening every person for symptoms before entering our facilities.
- Rearranging our waiting rooms to encourage physical distancing.
- Performing enhanced cleaning of exam rooms between every patient and deep cleaning every night.
- Allowing more time between appointments.
Don’t Delay Needed Care
It is important to note that you should not delay care like well-checks and other preventative appointments, and you should continue to take your medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Delaying care can lead to complications and advanced stages of disease.
We have made several adjustments to minimize the contact you will need to make in our office. You will be required to complete and sign electronically any forms that you would normally sign in the office. This includes a credit card authorization, consents and a medical history. In addition, instructions will be given to send insurance cards and photo id if necessary
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Please know that we are doing everything possible to minimize the spread of the virus and protect you, your loved ones and our team.