Cary Aesthetic Center Hair removal
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL®) Photoepilation (Hair Removal)
REMOVE UNWANTED HAIR
- IPL® Hair Removal uses non-invasive light therapy to eliminate undesired hair from most parts of the body.
- The system’s unique design, using full spectrum light rather than only one narrow laser wavelength, offers customized treatment according to your hair color, hair texture and body site.
- IPL® Hair Removal offers permanent hair reduction, unlike shaving, depilatory creams and waxing which produce only temporary reduction.
- A series of four to six treatment sessions are scheduled several months apart.
- A cool gel and a hand-held treatment unit are gently applied to the skin.
- Pulses of high intensity light safely penetrate the skin and destroy hundreds of hair follicles simultaneously.
- As the gel is removed, much of the hair is wiped away. The remaining hair in the treated area falls out within a week or two.
- No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
WHO CAN BE TREATED?
- Most people with dark unwanted hair can be treated.
- Pigment in the skin can interfere with treatment and cause burning, so patients with dark skin or suntans should not be treated.
FIND OUT MORE
- Schedule a complimentary consultation to learn if IPL® Hair Removal is right for you.
- The staff at Your Touch at Cary Dermatology has years of experience with Intense Pulsed Light® Hair Removal.
- For more information, call Your Touch at Cary Dermatology at (919) 469-4850.