News and Events
To view our monthly newsletter and to stay up to date on everything Cary Dermatology click the link below:
TRUSCULPT iD: DEFINING YOUR BODY ID WITH PERSONALIZED BODY SCULPTING.
The body you want, down to the last curve.
Cary Dermatology Center is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment. truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
HOW IT WORKS?
• truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
• Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
• This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
• The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
• There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
• The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
• Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
EVO IS HERE
Cary Dermatology has recently added the EVO laser to its services. We continue to offer IPL photorejuvenation and rosacea treatments and can now offer improved hair removal with both Nd-Yag 1064 and Alexandrite 755 lasers.
Come in for a consultation about photorejuvenation, get rid of those brown spots on hands and face, or learn about hair removal packages with technology that is faster than before. While you are here learn about skin care products to compliment your procedures.